Sunday, September 18, 2011

Heap O' Healthy P'O Boy Recipe SCORES A - !

http://www.healthyfoodfight.com/grade-recipe.aspx?recipeid=444&regionid=4

TAKE NOTE OF THE DATES



SheSpeaksbutton 
 Have you ever heard of AETNA?  I worked with them years ago.....to raise money with my stepdaughter and her bestie, Tori, building a lemonade stand.  It was a huge success and the girls had fun too.  They are a great company that strives to educate about health care and healthy habits and contribute to their community too.  This community includes the internet, the world wide cyber community!  They are sponsoring this "food fight" and 4 winners get to go to a cook off with Bobby Flay!  How cool is that?   I don't know about you but I am putting on my oven mitts and going to get in this "fight" to spread the word about healthy eating and healthy recipes!  Even if you don't want to enter a recipe you can VOTE for your favorites.  


I am usually not a fan of the "voting" style contests of any sort because of the amount of "twistery" that can go on, but it is in good spirits and good intentions that I will enter and vote in this one because such great companies (AETNA & SHE SPEAKS) are involved!  **not to mention the great prizes too! 




Did I mention "Bobby Flay?"
The four Finalists will be competing before Bobby Flay and other VIP judges. The winner of the Final Cook-off will receive a grand prize of $10,000 worth of groceries donated by Recipe.com.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE GET YOUR ENTRIES IN, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW , "ya gotta be in it to win it!"

I Will be posting my entry on my ANJIE'S WORLD BLOG SOON!  STAY TUNED FOR THE DETAILS!



*****NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest begins 12:01 AM ET, August 22, 2011 and ends 11:59 PM ET, December 2, 2011. Open to legal U.S. and DC residents, 18+. Enter by submitting a recipe online. Sponsor: Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of subsidiary companies, including Aetna Life Insurance Company and its affiliates, 151 Farmington Ave, Hartford, CT 06156. Void outside U.S. and where prohibited. Limit one entry per person. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible Submissions received and skill as measured based on public voting and judging criteria used by Sponsors and judges; odds of winning do not increase by making purchase. Visit www.healthyfoodfight.com/contest-rules.aspx for official rules. Prizes donated by Recipe.com, a Meredith Corporation property, American Airlines, Inc. and Meyer Corporation, U.S Circulon® brand. 1 winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail on or before December 2, 2011. Total value of all prizes: $43,530.
http://www.anjiesworld.blogspot.com/She Speaks has asked me to blog about this contest and participate in activities surrounding the event. I will be receiving a Circulon 8 inch pan for my participation!  This compensation is for my time and does not in any way influence the opinions I express in this blog post or any others.





No comments: