Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FREE POTATOES IN THE OCTOBER ISSUE!

I got a coupon for FREE PACKAGE OF POTATOES IN THE OCTOBER ISSUE OF ALL YOU!  Did you?  if you are not a subscriber you are missing out!

this deal ROCKS!

photo credit:  ebay

 

ALL YOU MAGAZINE $1.25 an issue or $15 a year when you order 2 years!



GO HERE

This is just one of the many magazines available for purchase on this site.  If you are not familiar with it you don't know what you are missing!  COUPONS GALORE !   I just got this months issue today and haven't clipped yet but I know there are lotza goodies in it!  


The magazine can be found on stands in Walmart but you can also get delivered in the mail .  Anytime I am able to get at this price I order it as the subscriptions are usually more and the per issue prices are always outrageous.   I will tell you that on a couple of occasions I have bought extra copies (one time I bought 10 xra) due to the high value coupons and that time they had a $10 off coupon that I wanted multiples of !  :) 

CLICK THRU THE LINK
then click the BLUE SUPPORT US BUTTON
then look under "women" to find ALL YOU MAGAZINE
there are many good ones like I said but this was my choice.
you then can check out !
Proceeds of sales thru this link are to go to the PHS SHOW CHOIR , Faith was chosen to participate this year and I am raising money to support her and the other 28 girls efforts.  Thank you in advance for your donation and / or purchase!

No comments: