Monday, September 19, 2011

100% back on your purchase INCLUDING case of water and batteries!


This banner shows up in rotation when you go to the site  for me its #3 that shows up


Get 100% back in Rewards on Select Supplies

you can get 2 of each and some are "in store only" but if you don't feel like going anywhere and you order $50 then it is FREE S&H 
so you can order those items and sit back and relax :)

DONT FORGET TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR THEIR STORE REWARD PROGRAM TOO! 

These items/offers are only good thru the 24th so get busy and start putting them in your cart! You will earn back all of your dollars in "buying power" for later!

I am sure that I have some coupons here somewhere that I can use on this deal too....... I am going to try and locate them before this deal expires, so can't post my order YET .......but I wanted to get out so you could go ahead and enjoy!

OR if you are shopping online you may choose to go thru this site and earn an additional 7% back (rebate + $5 bonus for your first purchase)

No comments: