Friday, August 5, 2011

An Oldie But a GOODIE with some new terms of usage

Have you ever heard of the college savings plan "upromise?"
well its not just for college any more!

GO HERE
sign up / sign in and update your account!  

You will be able to add your grocery savings cards on the site and a few drugstores too.  Register them and then check the ecoupons that you want to add to your cards. 

I found one today with UNLIMITED usage for 3% back on your purchase of any bic razors, so as long as you buy at a store you have a card registered for you save/earn 3%

there are many ways to save money through the site and best of all you can now REQUEST A CHECK once you have rec'vd a $10+ balance.   I am currently at $5.71 and haven't logged in , in years........ so I updated my cards, added some cards, verified my dining rewards and am ready to build my balance so I can get a check , just for doing things that I normally do!

KROGER
CVS
FOOD LION
MARTINS
RITE AID
STOP & SHOP 

There is even a credit card that you can apply for (no annual fee) that pays you $50 after your first transaction (any amount)
I am filling out the form now!

MORE MORE MORE!  ENJOY!  

No comments: