Thursday, August 25, 2011

MAIL BAG!


Here is some of my LOOT that arrived snail mail the past few days........ I need to clean off my counter so I wanted to post them before I did! ......

FREE NAIL POLISH

ALMOST FREE MAGAZINES (ALL YOU AND FAMILY FUN!)  ALL YOU PAYS FOR ITSELF WITH THE COUPONS IN IT!  here is a post on a DEAL FOR ALL YOU and ALSO A FUNDRAISER FOR FAITH!  Your support is appreciated

Booklet of coupons from McDonalds

Carefree Sample

Beneful Dog Food Sample (will gift that!)

THE SHOES !  Capezio are listed on another post!

Huggies Sample with coupons (will gift this)

Stickers (in junk mail but fun for kids)

Chip Clip and coupons for Fresh Express

Val Pak :  FULL OF LOCAL COUPONS INCLUDING my fave.........El Cerra Azul

EXRESS MAGAZINE with IN STORE coupons!

The other items in the picture, just snuck in!  

NOT PICTURED BUT MUCH APPRECIATED

Envie of Coupons from SHERRY

Envie of Coupons from VICKI

Rebate form and NICE CARD from BECKY!

thank you !~

No comments: