Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Join the club and possibly get $10 now? or later? I got mine!

SIGN UP HERE if you are not a member (or log in if you are)
I just did and got a FREE $10 credit in my account!  *this may be only for members
that have been signed up a while  ?   not sure but I have been a member and never
purchased before and got an email that I had this
and was notified of a special for VISA SIGNATURE CARD HOLDERS saying
that if I shopped here and used my credit card for a $75 purchase I would also get
free shipping............no code required!   so even if you don't get the credit this time
you will want to sign up to be on the list to get it if they offer it again in the future!  I am thrilled!
I have to claim the credit before 8/21 or I lose it, not sure if that means I have to spend it by then
or not? 

No comments: