Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CONFIRMED PART OF IT! ITS $10 in your ACCOUNT ITS TRUE!!!!!!! or maybe $20 ? Maybe?


Ok here is the scoop  SIGN IN / JOIN HERE  if you are not already a member, rumor has it that SOME new members are getting $10 in their account for sign up , but I have been unable to verify this info?

THE NEXT THING YOU WANT TO DO AFTER JOINING AND SIGNING UP (immediately)
is do this survey which STATES at the end ................ENDS AUGUST 16 which we all know has passed us
by but I just now dug this out of my mounds of email and did it moments ago and it ACTED like it was still going to give me the $10

you have NOTHING to loose and a possible $20 to gain (both offers SHOULD be credited within 72 hours? I love this site and order pretty regularly from them on their DESIGNER RACK SALES.............when they have something I can afford that is ............  so you may even score a prized possesion!  :)



2 comments:

Jamie said...

What survey?

Freelancebyu.com said...

http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/31e8g4ba62

oops sorry