Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Going to WALGREENS tomorrow! :)

DEGREE (buy 4 get $4 RR)  yep the trial size are working
do you have any coupons left?  I don't , I used them as a money maker earlier in the week for Walmart
but this deal adds up to $3.96 get $4 so still a WIN WIN with or without the coupons!
FREE or overage after RR

Listerine $3
$1 coupon HERE
another coupon $1
Register Rewards $2
FREEBIE


SPLENDA on sale for $2.99 (*80 count)  I already used my $3 off coupon for my freebie
at Food Lion but I have more on the way that I ordered from Ebay.  This is an item that
I use all of the time and is expensive.  I do get an extra pack or two when I am out at sheetz
or somewhere having coffee, but I would much rather stockpile this item for free or close to
it to get from the pantry!  now is the time!    FREE at Walgreens with $3 coupon or cheap
with coupons from HERE

Colgate Tpaste   print 2 $1.50 coupons here
walgreens price 2/$6
use the coupons
pay $3
get $4 in RR  (overage $1)

Expo Markers (earlier post)
was slated for next week for the 6 pack
with coupons from HERE
but also found another coupon on FACEBOOK *expo
and you can get the 2 pack this week 99cents each if you can
find them in stock!

Purex Laundry Soap is on special here too......... $1.99
with a 50cents coupon or $1.49 out of pocket
CHEAP CHEAP !

KERI LOTION  $6.99
use the coupon you should have already printed  $2.00 off
$5 Register Reward
FREE

Colgate 360 TBRUSH
I had an "all you" coupon and a SS coupon
Sale Price   $6/2
coupons   - $2
RR  $4 ................ FREE





SEE YA THERE!  :)



No comments: