Saturday, August 6, 2011

Frugal Doings: Savvy Shopping Trip

SAVVY SHOPPING TRIP SATURDAY ,  TAX FREE SHOPPING WEEKEND FOR BTS in VA  AUGUST 6th
"this is work"  my husband said after just a few stops on the  Savvy Shopping Route, I shook my head, uh-huh and it pays pretty darn well too, I thought! :)




BTS LOOT / DONATION for Boys & Girls Club  OFFICE MAX / WALGREENS LOOT  ADDING UP THE MONEY SAVED NOW ON THE SPREAD SHEET....... see other blog post for details search for "BTS"
Martins trip Ecoupons Total $98.73   after coupons and GC (won from RTD this past fall)  Paid $29.33 and got 30cents per gallon at the pump and $10 REBATE SCORE! TOTAL OUT OF POCKET  $14.53 for TONS of items that we needed!
used many P&G coupons bxgxfree etc etc,  free product coupons for some grocery items, 10 gatorade for $10 to bump up my totals, free corn, $5 in produce too......

WALGREENS LOOT FREE AFTER REWARDS/REBATE(S) and 10% bonus back on Card
add to this the WASHABLE MARKERS THAT WERE PENNIES AFTER REWARD for the BTS DONATION and you have a FULL BAG of goodies for the family and some to share!   The DH ate the snickers already! 

Rebate Forms Picked up for Future Trip Plus my Free $30 value Business Cards from Staples



Staples where I put in my order/designed my free 100 Business Cards............the "cutting machine" was acting up so she gave me a handful of my cards and told me I could pick up the 100 tomorrow or after................. this was ABSOLUTELY a FREE purchase that was sent to me via their "valued customer" program that I belong to!  Just printed the coupon and took it in! COOL!
Starbucks  FREE Frappacinos for me and the DH plus 2 Kind Bars and a LB of Coffee Beans to bring home FREE FREE FREE thanks to a win from Channel 6 in Richmond a while back!   $25.00  FREE

FREE MARCAL Paper Towels, Free Splenda and Ribs for GREAT price + coupon too!   I spent a bit more money here than intended as I picked up a couple of bottles of wine (good wine) to reward myself for all of the savings I did today! :)Total was $59.66 paid $36    RIBS X3 /BBQ SAUCE/SPLENDA/WINE/ PAPER TOWELS

TOTALS 
$60  paid     $36    FL
$98  paid     $15    MT
$30  paid       0      STAPLES
$25  paid       0      STARBUCKS
$7.14  value paid 24¢      OM
$17.56  paid  $3.62           OM
$46   paid  $6    after rebates and coupons      WG
$19.96 WG    rewards points 2400   get back $5 in walgreens GC   $3 out of pocket
OMAX    $32 personal paid $22 after coupons/ discounts FAITH

$335.71 paid out of pocket   $85.86   saving $249.8



1 comment:

Susan said...

very successful day of savvy shopping!