Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CVS DEALS ! $2 for 2 large frozen pizzas + free gas + free gum too

remember the shopping trip I had the other day where I picked up some rebate forms?
well,   match the Digiorno Pizza form with the CVS GAS PROMO and SALE and you have
one heck of a deal!

Last Night my family had PIZZA NIGHT for $2 and there were even left overs for todays lunch
as CVS had the pizza on sale for 2/$10 and today I sent in the $8 cash rebate!  I didn't even spend a stamp as I get 10 of those free a month with my mail decoy program that I participate in!

CVS deal also includes if you spend $30   you earn (instantly at register)  a $10 gasoline card which I qualified for after buying many other sale/ selected items that I will be using for BTS breakfasts and lunches to include CHEX MIX, CEREAL BARS and the likes, you can choose your own items as long as they reach $30 ......... and YES you can use your ECB towards this total.  I only had 99cents to apply in ECB but you may have more.   I did not earn any ECB with this purchase either but I did earn $10 EXXON GAS.

While you are at CVS you may want to scan your ECB card at the kiosk.  I got a $1 off Gum coupon (several brands included) which are on sale for 10/$10  or $1 each.  I was able to pair my $1 off coupon with a BOGO stride coupon that I had which equaled 2 free!

Today I will be stopping back in CVS and picking up a FREE body wash and using a $10 GC to purchase 2 more pizzas (cost me $5) and sending in a $8 rebate for my daughter!  I love to send them FREE money (allowance) when I can! :)

No comments: