Friday, August 5, 2011

BTS CHALLENGE PEEK..............why don't you join us?

BTS CHALLENGE HOW MANY SCHOOL SUPPLIES CAN YOU BUY WITH $10 out of pocket?
PLEASE JOIN IN THE FUN if you are in Richmond, if you are somewhere else, why not start a challenge of your own?

News Clip HERE    
***if you look closely you will see me in a "blip" shot of us sitting at the table at our wonderful luncheon we had!
Original Post  HERE



FREE COPY PAPER AND HIGHLIGHTERS + PENCIL BOX

FREE AFTER ECB PENS

MONEY MAKER DEAL AT OFFICE DEPOT MOVING SALE

FREE AFTER OFFICE REWARDS BACK PACKS!

15% off Staples School Supplies (money maker on rebates!)

FREE Scotch Tape with bogo and coupons + ECB
If you are not getting FREE and ALMOST FREE SCHOOL SUPPLIES RIGHT NOW........... um...........then you should be!   MATCH your sales ads with coupons , rebates and rewards to stretch those BTS dollars............ we are doing a Richmond Challenge to see who can buy the most school supplies (retail value) for $10 out of pocket (tax doesn't count) .........B&M STORES ONLY and No previous rewards count..............

The only thing you see in the pictures above that do not count towards my challenge is the 99cents ECB which I got for buying Skinny Cow Candy, the rest of the items are included in my challenge along with more items not pictured ,  I wanted everyone to see that buying school supplies not only can be inexpensive but you will have more than enough to share with others!   I am purchasing my step daughters school supplies while I am out and am limited on the amount I can purchase on some items, I am not making multiple trips in a day or revisiting stores over and over at this point, I am trying to make sure that others that need the deals have some to choose from,  I hope my fellow challenge bloggers are doing the same ! 



Tiffany (Young and Frugal in Virginia), Alison (Richmond Bargains), Angie (My Four Monkeys), Eleanor (Saving Our Way), Anjie (The Frugal Freelancer), Carl York (Kroger Mid-Atlantic), Ann (Ann’s Crazy World)  *****

3 comments:

debbielynne said...

Wow,I'd love to be able to get back packs to donate! Care to share where ~ it may call for me to make a trip to Richmond!

Anonymous said...

How does the Staples 15% coupon work? You had to pay $10 for it.

Freelancebyu.com said...

Hi Anonymous (?) usually I don't publish comments that are from "anon" but felt like I needed to answer this one, if you click on the pic of the staples coupon you will see that it says "FREE TO OUR BEST CUSTOMERS" on the bottom of the card. I rec'vd this FREE , if you didn't get in the mail you either had to pay $10 or $5 for it depending on how much you were buying, I got it FREE ! wohooooo