Friday, July 29, 2011

FREE $10 off $50 on items you buy everyday and FREE S&H too

I actually earned a $5 GC to ALICE  thru searching to win on the web a while back, when I signed up (over a year ago) on Alice they didn't have the offer they have right now~!  click on the banner on this page to your LEFT and get $10 to apply to any $50 order now or in the future. I am going now to use my $5 to see what I can have shipped for free to my home that we use everyday.........doing deals like this save you TIME, MONEY, GASOLINE that you can apply to other areas of your life.  This is especially good for items that you rarely find coupon or rebates for.  This is my first time shopping thru ALICE so I will let you know how everything goes!  :)


I logged in and started looking around, the very first thing I noted was that there are coupon on the site being offered.  It appears that there are so many available coupons per product "while supplies last" kinda deal. 

I noticed that you need 6 items to place an order on the site.  I was looking at baby products to stock up at "la-la's" house when I have the GK over ....... so naturally I looked at the baby food!  I bought 5 Gerber Naturals at $1.09 each .

I then added a roll of dental floss and applied the 75cents coupon on site to that order as well.



my total order was $6.55  and I opted to pay with my paypal account that earns points to my credit card for future FREE GAS! it all adds up believe me!

$1.82 will be charged to my paypal credit card.  I pay my paypal credit card with money earned from my multi-streams of income on the web (*surveys, mystery shops, merchandising etc)

THIS IS FREE BABY FOOD AND FREE DENTAL FLOSS WITH FREE DELIVERY and POINTS EARNED ON MY CARD!


SCORED A HOME RUN!


***********remember neva neva neva pay full price for anything!

No comments: