Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NATIONAL PANCAKES DAY

Happy National Pancake Day!

In case you didn’t know, today is National Pancake Day! Are you celebrating? Well if you’re not, it’s not too late. I have a couple of great ideas to help you out! How about some FREE pancakes? Yes, I said FREE. IHOP is giving away a FREE short stack until 10 pm tonight {see their site for specific details/restrictions}



You don't have to go out to get fabulous pancakes.......you can order this mix online

or if you are patient you will be able to buy in WHOLE FOODS GROCERIES in the near future

so easy and quick to make NATURAL and best of all DELICIOUS

I even liked them WITHOUT the syrup and butter ............AWESOME TASTE

and the directions say "makes 12 - 3"" when following their recipe , mine actually made

more and I had extra to share with my nephew!

No comments: