Sunday, March 6, 2011

LOOK AT MY SURVEY FREEBIE TRY ITYOU MAY GET IT TO!

TOOK SURVEY I don't know if everyone is invited or not but it is worth a shot
no not a guarantee mind you..........but an example of what CAN happen by taking SURVEYS that do not pay that are LEGIT.......... (my list of legits that I use minus a few I haven't listed yet are HERE)

THIS SURVEY (take at your own risk, LOL) is HERE
Based on your responses to the survey, you have qualified to receive a coupon good towards a complimentary box of NEW Precision Foam Colour, a true breakthrough in home hair colouring.*
Your coupon will be mailed to you. Please allow 8 weeks for delivery. For more information on products and style tips from the John Frieda® Hair Care Experts, please visit the John Frieda® Hair Care website.

*While supplies last.

2 comments:

sgmfreebie said...

I got this a little while ago too!

Freelancebyu.com said...

awesome...........if it was in your inbox then you are sure to get it