Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TWO SURVEY COMPANIES OPEN FOR APPLICANTS RIGHT NOW

SURVEY SAYS
Every survey invitation you receive will indicate how many points you are eligible to earn for completing that survey. After you earn your points, redeem them for cash at the click of a button! Remember, the more surveys you complete, the more points you can earn!  And, don't forget, for every survey you complete, you also receive an entry into our monthly sweepstakes drawing! The total value of all prizes is $5,000 each month.

Earn extra cash with MindField Online by participating in a wide variety of interesting opinion research surveys. Once your account has $5, a link will appear on the right side of the screen under the Member Summary informing you that you can request a check. $5 is the minimum checkout amount but you are allowed to let it grow as large as you want before cashing out.  If you DONT qualify then you are entered into drawings

MORE SURVEYS that I do that I have rated  HERE




ANJIE NOTE:   a word to the wise CREATE AN ALTERNATE EMAIL FOR YOUR SURVEYS
so that you don't "lose" opportunities and check it daily!   I taught myself and this is one of the mistakes that I made ...............I wish I had done this now


OLD and I mean OLD article I wrote on doing online surveys.........HERE

No comments: