Friday, February 11, 2011

Maken Baken : A work at Home Opportunity


"Gotta Get ........Lots O' Irons in the Fire"  
~Captain Ruby Red~

I get tons of requests to share work at home opportunities because many of you want an income but also want to stay home with the kids or just plain stay home.   Working from home is harder than you think for several reasons and I that is another post for another day but I do share opportunities that I see/get that I am not going to apply for myself so that you have the opportunity to see what it out there.  This is a great opportunity for the right person and they are hiring in all 50 states so ................if you have persuassion skills and like to save money.........this may be the job for you!  GOOD LUCK and hope you enjoy MAKEN BAKEN!   I keep many irons in the fire and have "multi" streams of income so that I am not limited to
one honey hole............ NONE of my paying jobs pay me much so I need PLENTY


Help Wanted
We are currently seeking direct sales and telemarketing (work-from-home) sales professionals in all 50 States.  If you or someone you know would like to explore a new and exciting sales career, please contact our National Sales Director, Scott Vosper at 804.641.1659 or email your resume and cover letter to svosper@iliketosave.com .
To help expedite your hiring process, please click on "Hiring Pack" to complete the following forms and either fax, scan, or email them to Scott Vosper's attention.
Hiring Pack
Thank you for your interest!

No comments: