Wednesday, February 2, 2011

free $50 for opening a checking account (no fees) ITS A NECESSITY!

MAKE $50   

FOR THE NEWBIES That DO NO HAVE A FREE ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT YOU NEED TO DO THIS!   I do not recommend hooking up your "regular" checking account or your "regular" credit cards to PAYPAL and we NEED paypal ..............so here is what I do ,  I have a FREE BANK ACCOUNT with NO FEES that I work out of "online" and use checks to transfer between the two.  ITS SAFE AND EASY! 

Get your free $50, simply open a completely free checking account. Just follow these steps:
  • Visit ING’s website
  • Click the ING Direct logo in the upper left corner
  • Look for the Checking Tab in the middle  (there is another $50 bonus available for "investing" which I will go into detail about later)
  • You should see the $50 promo advertised.
  • Click “Get Started”
  • Click “Apply Now”
  • Open a FREE Electric Orange Checking Account (No minimum amount required and no fees!)
  • You will receive an ING Electric Orange Debit Mastercard.
  • Activate your card
  • Use it to make  total of 3 Card purchases or Person2Person Payments (or any combo of the two) within 45 days of opening your account*****.
  • Your $50 bonus will automatically be deposited into your account on day 50.
NOW you have a FREE ACCOUNT , NO MiNIMUM to hook to your PAYPAL ACCOUNT
when you do so they will verify with a few pennies (several small deposits) which is ALSO free money by the way! :) :)   ENJOY and thank me later! :)  its a GREAT BANK with a GREAT reputation,  I saw the beautiful orange/lioned building when I went to Callie once... and I will also let you know.........it has great rates for savings too.........WOW


(note..........you do have to claim bank bonuses along with all other monies you collect as well as FREE ITEMS on your taxes..........just a side note since it is tax season) :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I signed up for this one after seeing it in my newsletter! Thanks for keeping us up to date with all the goodies!