Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FREE PIZZA PAPA JOHNS FOR SUPERBOWL OVERTIME

its unlikely to happen but you want to be armed and ready if it does

To be eligible for a free large, up to three-topping pizza if Super Bowl XLV goes into overtime, all consumers need to do is register for Papa John's online customer loyalty program, Papa Points, at www.papajohns.com any time now until 11:59 pm ET Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011. Then if Super Bowl XLV goes into overtime, the free pizza will be awarded to all Papa Points enrollees Monday, Feb. 7 in the form of 25 Papa Points — the amount of points needed to redeem a large up to three-topping pizza. Consumers can redeem the 25 Papa Points for the free pizza anytime through June 30, 2011.

7 comments:

maryssas said...

I can't wait to try this! thanks for the heads up. Finally, a real reason to watch the super bowl :)

smdrm said...

I signed up for this giveaway (and hope it happens). Neat twist on advertising.

Hope this counts for your giveaway for newsletter subscribers.

kg4rmt@arrl.net

VP Miller said...

Armed and ready! Thanks!

Ila said...

This was such a GREAT deal TY so much for this. I am saving for a Kindle and with this and the Swag Bucks Amazon GC I'm almost there. You've enriched my life so much and I pass it on to everyone I can. HUGS Ila in Maine

Tracy Meighan said...

I signed up for this! Now, lets hope they go into overtime!!!

jtchristian said...

Yay! I signed up for Papas Points since I already an online account! Easy! Hope we all get some free pizza!

Naomi M said...

Make sure to sign up for emails and the papa points. I rarely spend more than 11 for a pizza and the points add up quick for a free one!