GET $5 in your account APPLIES TO FIRST ORDER MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS when using referral link I gave (booohooo I didn't get the same deal when I signed up)
- $30 worth of the finest Belgian chocolates, served by luxury hotels and in-flight in Japan Airlines Business Class
- Truffles in multiple flavors, nuts, cremes, chocolate-dipped fruit, cookies, snacks, and more
- Chocolates in over 10,000 molds
The Fine Print
- May be redeemed online, or in-store in New York City
- Voucher may not be redeemed until 1/29/2011
- Limit 1 per person
- Voucher may not be applied towards taxes and shipping
- Entire voucher amount must be used in 1 transaction
- Voucher may not be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Expires 06/30/11
Face it: it's chocolate. No matter how much willpower or self-control you bring as backup, chocolate is going to win the fight. Since you already know you'll succumb to the temptation, why not at least succumb to the best chocolate out there?
For almost four decades, the masters at 5th Avenue Chocolatiere have made the finest pure, 100% Belgian chocolates, using superb ingredients. In addition to their signature cocoa-covered truffles, they create assortments with nuts and cremes, a variety of chocolate-covered fruit, cookies, snacks, and baskets. They make chocolates in over 10,000 molds, so there's plenty to love.
Chocolate may win the battle. But it's chocolate from 5th Avenue Chocolatiere, so ask yourself: who's the real winner here?