Monday, November 22, 2010

REQUESTED GDA ON BUNN COFFEE MAKER $99

I personally can recommend a "Bunn" if you haven't tried one you are missing out.  I love mine.  Talk about fast brewing time?  yea no standing around "waiting" and it brews at the perfect temp. too.  My Bunn is a 10 cup , this one is 8
but mine came @ the same price MINUS all of the coffee and extra goodies  here is the one I have

GO HERE
click on WEB EXCLUSIVES to find the $99 offer
for no cost S&H  USE CODE: GIFT
and 
Have you heard of the three T's of coffee brewing - time, temperature and turbulence? The 8 cup Bunn Phase Brew™ uses revolutionary Heat and Release Technology that heats the water to the right temperature, then quickly releases it through the unique sprayhead for an optimal 4-minute brewing phase, and amazing coffee flavor! Includes five 12oz. ground coffees: Café Special®, Five Star Hotel Blend, Colombia Classico, Breakfast Blend, Dark Roast PLUS two premium tumblers, filters and red logo scoop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you
if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to
new posts.

Also visit my weblog; Green Coffee Supreme - sugggames.com,