Monday, November 22, 2010

LOTS O ' CHOCOLATE FREE & ALMOST FREE! may SELL OUT

#1  SIGN in / SIGN UP here  new members get $5 back on their order PLUS 4% back on their purchases
#2  search for SWISS COLONY and click thru the link that gives you 15% off your order 
#3  ADD TO YOUR SHOPPING CART THE FOLLOWING
item #AG1316
and
item #AG1365
#3  SEARCH FOR "postpaid" to find all items that ship free and add one to your cart, I chose the CHRISMOUSE  cute cute cute
#4  check out and use code SCAFFL15P if for some reason your 15% did not come off your order


TOTAL FOR MY ORDER $12.71  SHIPPED and this can be shipped DIRECTLY to your recipient if you like!   :)  I am having shipped to my house and add to my cookie platters as an "extra treat!"   if you are a NEWBIE to the rebate program your out of pocket cost will be $7.20 shipped!

2 comments:

susan moore said...

I took advantage of this one. my father-in-law loves chocolate! thanks, Anjie!

~LKB said...

I did this deal and got a message stating that my order was not valid and was adjusted accordingly - they took the macadamia nuts off. Also, I'm not sure how the ebates $5 credit for being a new sign-up works. Is it supposed to come off the bill before it is charged to my credit card? Anyhow, this ended up not being as great a deal for me, it would seem.