Monday, November 8, 2010

ITS BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR! GDA ON FAMILY GAMES STOCK UP!

If you did this deal last year you KNOW what a fantastic opportunitiy this is!   I stocked up and had games for any occasion that came up, Christmas, Bdays AND more than enough to also donate to Christmas toy drives!  what a great inexpensive "family" gift too!

TOY AD from the sunday paper says "buy $35 in Hasbro games and earn a $10 TRU gift card"

I happen to have a $5 off $25 coupon that I got in the mail awhile back that hasn't expired AND I also have a $3 GC that I got for registering my Grandchildren in their bday club (not expired)  *see photo*

Print out a $10 Hasbro rebate: 
 HERE

this is how I am *hoping* this deal stacks up 
Buy (1) Chutes & Ladders $3
Buy (1) Candy Land $3
Buy (1) Ants in the Pants $5
Buy (1) Don’t Break the Ice $5
Buy (1) Memory $5
Buy (1) Hi Ho Cherry-O $5
Buy (1) $9.00 Game (Trouble, Scrabble, Clue or Monopoly)
Total  $35 (+ tax)
Get a $10 Gift Card Submit for $12 in Mail in Rebate
for most people it will come out to less than $2 a game after rebate and card
I am playing the "ROLL OVER GAME"  as I usually do ......and will be using my American Express Card that I won here to PAY for this so will be ZERO out of pocket
making a profit......... 


NEXT I will use the $10 GC and my $5 coupon and $3 gc together to make a 2nd purchase of  $25
paying the balance of $7 with my American Express card again..........  I am  writing that I am using this separately as I am not sure what the "fine print" of the rebate / gc offer is , if I get in the store and am able I will just use on the deal above netting me a bigger profit than planned but if not then I will  use this to purchase another GREAT DEAL they have right now!  who could resist?



No comments: