Friday, November 26, 2010

HO HO HO............another Christmas Cross Off! I just got for my grandson

GO HERE reg. $99.99 now $49.99 shipped


Product Features

  • 200mm ManiaK Racing Urethane Wheels
  • ABEC-7 Bearings
  • Lightweight Aluminum Construction
  • Front Hand Brake
  • Adjustable Height Pole and Foldable for Easy Storage

I also happened to have Gift Certificates that I have saved from using my Amazon Credit Card and my Search and Win rewards
along with one from IRAZOO

if you don't have GC its still an excellent deal.  There is an offer to get $50 in Amazon Gift Certificates RIGHT NOW that you can use on the next holiday on the sign up for the credit card from chase if you want to cash in on that too.......

3 comments:

susan moore said...

where is the offer for the Amazon $50 at? i dont see it on the blog.

Freelancebyu.com said...

susan .......the links
$50 amazon credit card rewards
click the link.......

Freelancebyu.com said...

http://www.chasefreedomnow.com/amazon/?CELL=67XN

$50 back on your purchase?