Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FREE YEAR OF AMERICAN BABY DO THIS ONE FOR THE COUPONS!

American Baby Magazine
GO HERE and sign up to get started! 
Once you get signed up on a "baby" list or the advertisers think you are expecting LOOK OUT ......the samples and coupons will FLOOD your mailbox , because they want you to LOVE their products and keep buying them!   I always do the BABY STUFF so the advertisers must think I have 100 children over the last 28 years of "doing what I do"  LOL............ I don't but I may have helped 100 children's parents or "rents" as they are now referred to endearingly by tweens and teens..............

I also make BABY BASKETS for showers that I am invited to.  If you want to see an example
GO HERE and read  about how I put together a few gifts

YOU CAN TOO!
start here and get a year of AMERICAN BABY  , this will def. get you on the "junk mail" baby list so you start getting the goods.  NOTE:  the magazine by itself has offers/deals/tips/hints and coupons that are needed by parents .......... or shelters

GO HERE and sign up to get started! 

No comments: