Saturday, October 16, 2010

SAVVY SHOPPING @ CVS

TRIP #1

Trip #2


Here are some photos from some recent shopping trips to CVS........... (sorry I am late posting them)
these were both some awesome deals that I had posted on FACEBOOK  on THE FRUGAL FREELANCER page

TRIP #1  
$5 savings on $5 Halloween Decor, Apparel etc (scan ECB card in store) bought the two pairs of socks @ 2/$5
Revlon Finger Nail Polish (Halloween colors) were on sale for $2.99 with $2 ECB refund on bottom of rec't with purchase
Schick (deal posted here previously on blog) FREE
M&M's  used the FREE M&M's coupon (FACEBOOK ONLY DEAL from a while back) and a BOGO sale (buy one get one) to get 2 free
SPONGES   25cents clearance item which was a filler  to put me "over" so that my ECB would cover the entire order  AND I got back several dollars in ECB that I used for TRIP #2 below

TRIP #2
Oatmeal  Deal  ( was posted on FACEBOOK)......... sale 2/$5  with $2 printable coupons making them $1 for 2 and earned $2 in ECB with the purchase
and
Brachs Candy Corn (FREE with ECB coupon printed in store 99cents)
I also got other items on this (not pictured) but the end result was $4.xx out of pocket and $7 in ECB refunded on the bottom of the rec't for future use! 

I HEART CVS

No comments: