Friday, April 30, 2010

FREE BATTERIES @ STAPLES



do you have staples rewards getting ready to expire? I did they expired on April 30
so I went to EBATES and logged in to see what was going on . (if you are new you automatically will get $5 shopping rebate in your account) then search for STAPLES after you are logged in to get 2% back on your order.

Once there on the front page there are "blinking" banners that tell you what the current easy reward offers are. I found DURACELL 20 packs AA & AAA for $9.99 and you get 100% of your $ back when you purchase them and you can do this 2x. So I ordered 2 packs of the batteries
AND some black printer ink (running low) and paid with a credit card that earns GC for me
that I recently got from EXPEDIA. (TRAVEL DISCOUNTS!) recently I earned back $50 on our trip to vegas by using this card to purchase my tickets, and the tickets were the SAME PRICE everywhere else!

You can pick up your order at the store or if your order is $50+ it will ship free. my order is costing me $16 after my easy reward certificate AND I will earn back almost $20 for a future order................ROLLING the DEALS is the best way to play the coupon game!

Joining Staples Rewards is FREE and information for that is on the site. Search "rewards" to find the info. Make sure your reward # is in the field for it at checkout. You will get a certificate back in the mail for 100% of your battery purchase (make sure you get the right ones)
at a later date. There is nothing to fill out or send in for this. The rewards DO have an expiration date and can be used online (as I did today).

GO GET UM!

No comments: