Thursday, March 18, 2010

SAVVY SHOPPING AT FOOD LION!


Food Lion (in addition to the cheese deal in post below) had some other awesome deals this week!

Did you print out the $1.50 planters coupon from the previous post / contest entry? if so bring them to food lion and reap the rewards of FREE BERRY
& NUT trail mix! they are on sale for $1.49 or FREE after coupon (hint: give them the coupons BEFORE the MVP card or your cashier may get "confused" at what to do about the penny, yea I know its sad , but true)

I also used my $1 off ground beef in conjunction with my $1 off beef coupon from A1
I found some A1 sauce on closeout for $1.32 making it 32 cents after the coupon (since I was already buying the beef) and while I was in the "sauce" area found SEVERAL types of "close out prices" in sauces and marinades for stockpiling . I actually got over $40 in marinades, $6 in beef and the trail mix for a total of $17.80 and am doing a $5 rebate (old offer I had expires 3/31) on the MEAT so $12.80 out of pocket and AGAIN I am STILL way under budget of my $40 a week goal for the year!

When the rebate checks come in I try to ROLL them over to other items that are FREE after rebate or close to it! GOOD LUCK, I hope you get in on these fantastic deals!

No comments: