Saturday, March 6, 2010

Powhatan Town Planner is FREE and you $ave lotsa money



This is the 2010 Town Planner AKA Powhatan Calendar. I got one free at the beginning of the year at going postal. I got another one the other day FREE at the County Administration building when I went to pay my annual $50 for my business license. I love the calendar for the coupons.... WOW! A lot of my favorite restaurants are featured at the very very least. I share the ones I can't use

with those that can. In case this is something you have overlooked or missed, do not delay! I have already used 2 of the El Cerro Azul coupons (one for me and one for a friend) in the last week.....what is there for you?

The Calendar is printed and distributed throughout Powhatan by our Great Chamber of Commerce!

No comments: