Friday, March 5, 2010

FOOD LION stockpile items Savvy Shopping

MORE SAVVY SHOPPING this week at FOOD LION
***tuesday shopping trip before sale ended

52 candy bars! (snickers, milkyway, twix, 3 musketeers etc)
1/2 gallon of Almond Breeze Milk
1/2 gallon of Chocolate Milk
Oreo Cakesters
Whole Wheat fig Newtons
Maxwell House 13oz French Roast Coffee
48 Tall Kitchen Trash bags (H360 brand)
20 oz Coke Zero
***photo credit: www.neworleansmagnets.com
MVP & COUPON SAVINGS: $91.27
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET: $11.32

ANJIE NOTE: this is a STOCKPILE trip, the only thing I NEEDED was the Trash Bags which are reg. $6 for the box, all of the other items were SALE/COUPON items. I will be using the candy bars and goodies for LUNCH BOX and EASTER too........... I love ALMOND MILK and Faith loves the CHOCOLATE but these are "luxury" items normally. When I have coupons for "milk" without specific brands then I buy these items as TREATS! I was UNDER budget the last few weeks and this week is NO EXCEPTION, with this $11.32 out of pocket I am STILL under budget and have plenty around here to eat! :)

No comments: