Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SURVEY SAYS!


Another venue I have for making extra money is thru surveys and focus groups.
You may want to look up MARKET RESEARCH in your area and get on the calling list(s) for phone surveys which very often lead to making money doing in person focus groups.


Photo Credit: http://gamesmuseum.uwaterloo.ca

You can also do this online. Remember "getting paid" instantly isn't always the best............ you can do screeners which lead to better paying "live" focus groups too. Don't discount a survey because there is no pay. :) These survey sites are a few of my faves that I have listed on this post. I just checked out my survey page on my main website & it is in desperate need of an overhaul............. so until I get "a' round tuit" this should help you get started!

A FEW GOOD SURVEY SITES

SURVEY SAVVY is always recruiting and send out many survey opportunities
GO HERE to sign up

GLOBAL TEST MARKETING COMPANY GO HERE

VOCAL POINT sends GREAT free products and coupons to try and get feedback on

No comments: