Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SAINTS FAN? WOW! 50% off collectors + popcorn




go here
for this collectible SUPER BOWL CHAMPS
popcorn tin! I'm in for one! S&H is under $6
reg. price $39.99 now $17.49
***codes do not work on this item

I also ordered EASTER GOODIES for my grand kids and checked out with my FRESH REWARD GC that I did a while back. the easter goodies DID qualify for the CODE
so I used CODE : 5CART to save $5 on my order (basically S&H on one item!

My order looked like this
POPCORN TIN $17.49
Popcorn Egg Decorating Kit $19.99
CODE: $5
GC $40
0ut of pocket: $5.49 ****of course I put this on a REWARD/POINTS accumulating CREDIT CARD which will reap more future benefits!

EASTER FOR THE GRAND KIDS ............done , check and I didn't even leave my computer seat! :)

No comments: