people often ask me to share my "work" secrets and how I make money.......
I do many things to save and make money. One of them is MERCHANDISING work. It gets me in the stores ***save gas money*** you can "take the job or not" meaning it is flex hours
and generally the pay is GOOD to GREAT depending on how quickly you get the job done!
Many of the jobs pay per job. Estimate time to finish. EXAMPLE........
job setting up display takes 3 hours pay is $40, you get done in 2 hours better pay!
There are many pluses to taking a merchandising job and some of them lead to full time employment if you are looking. FYI.........If you are DISABLED THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, these jobs require PHYSICAL ABILITIES that includes but is not limited to : lifting , bending , reaching etc......... if you are are challenged by this or have back & neck issues, this would be out of the question.
here is a job op for some specific areas
Part Time Merchandiser
HDA Merchandising, a leader in the merchandising and service industry, is looking for Part Time Merchandisers with a minimum of one year Field Merchandising & Reset experience to conduct on-going store visits for our client companies. Our merchandising team services over 3000 stores weekly for retail clients such as Michaels Craft Stores, Lowe’s Home Centers, Menards, Dollar General, and others.
The Part Time Merchandiser is responsibile for arranging point of purchase displays, stocking or switching out product on store shelves, performing resets, arranging promotional displays, building displays and end caps, making sure that store merchandise is placed in an attractive and orderly manner, and reading plan-o-grams or display sheets. Candidates should be able to conduct store visits between 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. We offer competitive hourly wages with mileage and drivetime compensations. This position will not lead to Fulltime employment.
NJ TOMS RIVER
PA WILLOW GROVE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Estimated work hours range from 2-8 hours a week, depending on the weeks' tasks
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including availability for periodic resets
* Complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision
* Provide service and to maintain a good working relationship with retailers
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
* Minimum 1 year Field Merchandising & Reset experience
* Reliable Transportation
* Consistent access to Computer, Printer, Cell
* High Speed Internet Connection
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand and walk up to 5 hours, stretch, reach, bend, kneel and stoop
Please apply online: http://www.hdamerchandising.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application!