Thursday, February 4, 2010

FREEBIE, CONTEST & REWARD all in one!



GO HERE to enter contest to win LOTS of diapers (a year supply)
AND be enrolled in the GIFTS TO GROW program
once you are enrolled login and use this code to collect 10 free points: FebThankYouFans
***THIS EXPIRES TOMORROW SO HURRY
you will also see a BANNER on the page to request free sample
DONT NEED? someone does need with a child or save to make a diaper cake for a showeror give to a child with a doll......... (I filled a tote with them one year along with some other free baby stuff and gave with a doll to my granddaughter, it was a hit!)

1 comment:

Anna said...

They will only let me enter if I put the expected date of baby's arrival. I don't know anyone who is pregnant and I am afraid if I win they might take it away.
Anna