Friday, January 29, 2010

Shopping for "JOE" some good "club" deals



GET FREE S&H AND FREE COFFEE SCOOP WITH IT TOO


OR for $15 you get 2 boxes of coffee & coffee maker & scoop
shipped


Over the years I have taken advantage of the deals that come from being a member of clubs of all types. Everything from Music, to books, to COFFEE! This is one of the best there is ..............800 # for any comments, complaints, cancellations, renewal etc with PEOPLE that talk to you instead of machines. Its a No Hassle company with some great incentives for joining! I have joined several times in the past and been happy with everything I have gotten, not to mention the COFFEE TASTES GREAT and you don't have to leave home to get it! Even with a coupon , these prices are hard to beat! I still use the Stainless Steel Scoop (the orig. one, I got YEARS AND YEARS AGO to measure my coffee, any subsequent ones were put in baskets for gifts with Mugs and such!)

No comments: