Thursday, January 14, 2010

WIN CASH & PRIZES scanning your goods!

Join the Homescan Consumer Panel & You Could WIN CASH & PRIZES! GO HERE
for more info and sign up


I have a few friends (marie and amy) who are both scanners for this company they earn points, prizes and gifts for scanning all of their purchases they also get referral incentives, bonus's and extra goodies from time to time
I am signing up this time, now that I gave up the hauser program which took a lot of time and didn't reward nearly as much as this program does
GO HERE for the details and sign up
note: amy says when the scanner comes someone had to be home to sign for hers
I have an agreement with most delivery companies to leave on my porch
but not sure if you can get out of it for this program?

1 comment:

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

I did this for a while. And yep you have to sign for it. I felt this one was a lot of work for the prizes that are available.