Friday, December 11, 2009

Ronzoni SMART TASTE fools the best of them!


Do you have issues getting your kids to eat healthy? if so you will LOVE LOVE LOVE this video






I didn't have "too much" of a problem with my kids, as a matter of fact Kelly was on TV when she was little because she said her favorite foods were chicken and green beans! LOL Now my step-daughter and grandkids are a different story......... PICKY PICKY PICKY! It appears there are lots of parents who are trying EVERYTHING to get their kids to eat healthy!

I was lucky enough to be selected to review SMART TASTE PASTA........ SPAGHETTI .....
I was shocked that my family did NOT notice a difference between the reg. "white" pasta and SMART TASTE..........I always thought they would turn up their nose because my step daughter doesn't even like it when I change from reg. spaghetti noodles and other "like" pasta , just a different shape.........ie: ziti etc......... cuz "it tastes funny" so when I made this I was totally prepared to offer up some other less healthy option but .............I hid the box
and EVERYONE came back for 2nds, WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW ...........
after everyone was done munching and was kicking back, I told them about the ole switch-a-roo that I pulled........and had to prove it by retrieving the box! :)
I am a believer in RONZONI and you can be too!
try it out soon!

"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Ronzoni Pasta and received a sample of Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate."

No comments: