Friday, December 18, 2009

FREE newsletters..........coupons and more

This site has a HUGE forum full of coupon information , coupon generators, groups etc. This site works by the users taking and giving information about couponing to each other. It is FREE to use and there are over 100,000 members so there is bound to be information that is helpful to all couponers (all levels) I go there on occasion to see if there is any information that I can use/need before my shopping trips to double check. There are many features, tools and items that are useful on this site: Members can Trade, share their blogs and more Sign up and join the fun! HERE

Photocredit: fredneil.wordpress.com/

****THE COUPON DATABASE rocks! :)




Discover crafting projects, free patterns, tips and special offers. Get free craft projects, how-to crafting tutorials & product reviews. Sign up for the NEWSLETTER (FREE) and be in the know for seasonal CRAFTING! HERE
I just logged in and found a COAT HANGER christmas tree craft that sounds pretty cool!




Coupons and more from a trusted site that has been around for a very long time! I am a long time member of this site and get some good coupons HERE
I print the PRINTABLES here , along with a couple of other sites so I get a FIST FULL of coupons before I shop!

No comments: