Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dashing thru the snow............to redeem coupons!


Yesterday I ventured out with the help of the DH to take care of a few odds and ends
we used the $10 off $25 yankee candle coupon and got a votive and large jar candle too
for $18 total after tax.

Next Stop was Food Lion , I used some free coupons and more here are my totals
Herbal Essence Shampoo
Carpet Fresh
2- Glade Candles (they are on sale $1.69 and they had a B1G1F coupon attached)
Nestle Morsels
2- Little Debbie Cupcakes 8 packs
Sobe Drink
20 oz Coke
Cranberry Ginger Ale 2 liter
Folgers Gourmet Coffee
total after coupons : $1.47

Ulta: used my $5 off $10 and got some sale eyeliner and a speaker case for my ipod
total after coupon: $6.xx
reg. price $7 for eyeliner and $10 for the case

Next Stop: Salon De Sol
picked up the FREE AVEDA both the hair kit and the lotion sample! we were in luck that they were in stock and my DH had a coupon for the hair kit too, so we got 2 of those
and they smell wonderful! can't wait to use them

WALLY WORLD: braved the crowds and found the Merry Madagascar and Kraft Cheese....... DEAL
$4 for the DVD
$2 for the Cheese
will get back $2.50 on the rebate SCORED a gift for NEXT year and stocking back up on the Mozerella too

I didn't get to Kmart or Helzberg Diamonds like I intended to but we stopped at Mcdonalds and used a coupon that was on the back of the DH'S football ticket to score some free with purchase food, so we didn't pay full price for that either! :) :)

No comments: