Monday, December 21, 2009

The BOXMAN COMETH! FEDEX ROCKS!


FEDEX ROCKS! they are the ones that deliver for and to me with the best results HANDS DOWN! not only are they often the most reasonable, but they tend to deliver more quickly
and also give you insurance INCLUDED in the cost, not in addition to.......... up to $100 dollars!

I go to a "multi" postal office which offers almost every service, but 99% of the time the best service for my needs is FEDEX! have you seen the youtube video of my pile of boxes ? OMG, my stepdaughter (excuse her non-lady-like manners) filmed this without me knowing a few years ago...........ugh ugh ugh .............but anyway you get the idea of just how many boxes my household rec'ves during the holidays , right?

JUST YESTERDAY my daughter shipped out an overnight package to her BFF , Fedex
YEP they can do that, so if you are running behind on your shipping of packages and goodies
do not fear, RUN TO FED EX and ship overnight!


If you go to the FEX OFFICE their professionals can pack and ship your holiday packages for you or give you tips on how to minimize the size and weight of a package to reduce shipping costs at any of the locations nationwide. If you let them pack it you can be assured that it is TOP RATE.

You can also sign up online to save up to 16% on FedEx Express services and 8% on FedEx Ground and Home Delivery!
HERES THE EXCITING PART................if you sign up for FEDEX.COM's SERVICES (free)
you can go here and record your confirmation/account # this will enter you in a contest to win one of 5 IPOD TOUCHES! :)

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of FedEx and received a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: