Monday, December 1, 2008

CYBER MONDAY ELECTRONICS GDA!



FAX! reg. $100 now less than $18 shipped!
limit 5 per customer TODAY ONLY CYBER MONDAY
HERE
sku=10394297
PAYPAL ACCEPTED
get accepted for credit card and get $30 credit and/or 2 FREE FAX MACHINES!


FLAT SCREEN 17 inch monitor $89..........SHIPPED
take additional $30 if you apply for CC
out of pocket $60 SHIPPED! WOW!
HERE
CLICK CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL ON TOP OF PAGE TO FIND






HINT: to get free S&H you have to change to "budget" at checkout , otherwise it is $4.99
IGNORE THE SHOPPERS OFFER that you get at final checkout it is a HASSLE

6 comments:

Phyl N Squeak said...

This is a great deal! I have my cup o java, and im ready to roll right through the good deals with ya.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the GREAT deals today, Anjie!!!

You rock!!!

Denise

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the GREAT Deals, Anjie!!!

You ROCK!!!

Denise M. tntsell@xxxx.com

Christy B said...

I think you're going to save my Christmas budget! THanks!

Marie said...

Wooohooo, just in time...my flat screen monitor is getting ready to bite the dust and I didn't want to spend a lot of $$$ with Christmas right around the corner...
Signed up for the cc and got this monitor for $59.95 and shipped free.....

Gotta luv it!!!!

Marie said...

Wooohooo, just in time...my flat screen monitor is getting ready to bite the dust and I didn't want to spend a lot of $$$ with Christmas right around the corner...
Signed up for the cc and got this monitor for $59.95 and shipped free.....

Gotta luv it!!!!