Monday, November 10, 2008

A MEME.............. first for Frugal Freelancer

OK this must be a "popular" blog thing to do right now .......
I have gotten TAGGED before but "didn't play" this time I am playing along
and tagging others too

thank you JOYCE for passing along to me
if you have a blog feel free to play along , if not you can just read if you like

MEME: definition:
WIKIPEDIA:
A meme (pronounced /miːm/)[1] consists of any idea or behavior that can pass from one person to another by learning or imitation. Examples include thoughts, ideas, theories, gestures, practices, fashions, habits, songs, and dances. Memes propagate themselves and can move through the cultural sociosphere in a manner similar to the contagious behavior of a virus


HERE IT IS WITH MY ANSWERS.............
******the rules say if you are not tagged you can start your own so if I am not "tagging you" just go for it! leave a comment here so I can check it out WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO so much fun! (great way to start a week off wouldn't you say?)*********

Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

  • STARTED A NEWSLETTER ONLINE! (started on globelist/makelist in FEB 1998)
  • I went on a cruise (first & only trip I have had out of the country)
  • Planning Rachel's Wedding, she got married in 1999
  • Kelly won state pageant and we went to New Orleans for National Cinderella pageant.
  • Was working for Child Protective Services in Chesterfield County VA

Five Things On My To Do List
  • Finish my website project that I have been working on for about a year
  • Finish a Teddy Bear that I have been "putting together"
  • Finish my office downstairs
  • Finish "EAT LOVE PRAY" and Read more of my book(s)
  • Fill out and send my rebates in a pile on table (UGH can you tell I am behind?)

Five Things I Like To Snack On
  • frappacinos & krispy kreme doughnuts
  • chips & salsa with "cheese dip" at my fave mexican rest.
  • pepperocini peppers and cheddar cheese chunk
  • trail mix & beef jerky (trip snacks)
  • any soda, juice or water with LIME

Five Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire
  • Have a Beach House & a Mountain Log Cabin
  • Start a non profit, cuz I could afford to hire someone with the knowledge to do for me
  • Help my friends all towards debt free living (chunk of change)
  • Dontate to Habitat for Humanity
  • Have a SEA DOO

Five Places I Have Lived
  • Metairie (suburb of new orleans) LA
  • Natchitoches (pronounced "nackatish") LA
  • Manteo NC
  • Richmond VA
  • Powhatan VA

Five Jobs I Have Had
  • Probation Officer for Domestic Violence
  • Foster Care & Adoption Interstate Social Worker
  • Photographer (Olan Mills & freelance)
  • Waitress / Bartender (Spaghetti eddies, Bennigans, Sizzler FAT CITY)
  • Nacho sales in the Super Dome

Five People I Am Tagging


*****IF YOU ARE TAGGED PLEASE STATE WHO TAGGED YOU in your post and a link and then fill in the blanks ABOUT YOU and pass along to 5 more! HAVE FUN!


Did you learn anything new about me? Anything that surprises you? Don't forget, you don't have to be tagged officially to play along. Feel free to do your Five Things on your blog and leave your link in the comments here so I can check them out.

1 comment:

Moon Dog Star said...

well here it is my MEME Blog post.
Enjoy.
Lahia & The Cajun Moon Dogs

http://tcmds.blogspot.com/2008/11/meme.html