Saturday, November 8, 2008

Award for me & maybe for you too!



I got the sweetest note with a blog award in it today
check it out (the pic to the left) I will just leave it here in a post for now and say THANK YOU to nancy at MY COLLAGE ART, wow she is sure talented with "collaging" its like UPCYCLING ART! you go girly!



now I have to do the following

1. Choose 7 of your favorite blogs to nominate and link back to them.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.
4. Post the award on your blog (optional)


soooooooooo its going to be very hard to narrow down my favorite blogs.............
I love MANY MANY MANY OF THEM........
so to pass along the award I will do my 7..
I am going to award them NOW, check your email or blog comments to see if you are one!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

i'd love the award...love your blog

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the hard work you do and for generously sharing with us!

Please consider my blog:
http://betterthanfengshui.blogspot.com/

Teresa Randall :)

Marilyn said...

Thanks Anjie, that is a sweet award.People can be so nice, when you least expect it. Hugs Marilyn

C. Beth said...

Thank you so much. :)

Beth (The One Minute Writer)

Freelancebyu.com said...

Teresa, I cannot find a way to contact you on your blog and I cannot also leave you a comment HELP!