Saturday, October 25, 2008

My win(s) are someone else's gain


rec'vd this item today from a contest I entered back in MAY! I didn't enter many in may so this was a bit of a shock to get it!

HERE (thru this link) IT IS
retail is $44

it is going in the FREELANCEBYU GIFT / PRIZE closet to be a future GIFT or PRIZE..............

I do this with LOTS of my wins so that no holiday or occasion is without something GREAT! NOW if I cannot think of anyone this will make a great gift for (stocking or otherwise) then it will end up being part of a prize on FLBYU or an EBAY sale............. GREAT DEAL for them, MOO-LAH for me!

ITS A WIN/ WIN situation!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! you can do this too! just gotta enter to win!


TEEN VOGUE sponsored it and I entered.............
The first 100 girls to enter will receive a Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder.
so I guess I was "fast" on this one!

No comments: