Sunday, October 19, 2008

GDA just got betta!


I posted this gda a few days ago and got a couple of emails from freelancers, that the deal just got sweeter!
GO HERE
(the FROG you see to the left is part of the SPELLBOUND collection)



HERE IS THE ORIG. DEAL , do the SAME and then look for
"ADDITIONAL 50% off" titles............ OMG GO GO GO! YOU WILL LOVE THE QUALITY and these items make the BEST OF GIFTS!


then look on left of page under DINING/ENTERTAINING
click on AUTUMN & HALLOWEEN to see several specials
click on RAKE IN THE SAVINGS OMG
you better go quickly! I have made MANY MANY MANY item donations to non profits from this site AND also resold items on EBAY as they are highly collectible....I think I made close to $1000 last year from buying and reselling items on this site! GO GET UM!

1 comment:

Freelancebyu.com said...

I ordered lidded boxes for my sister and friends to fill up with adult goodies that night!
$5 each reg. $20