Friday, October 10, 2008

FREE FIRST 500 ONLY + more

GO HERE and enter contest
first 500 get FREE PRINTABLE COUPON FOR EGGBEATERS ($1)
I just got mine!

VOTING
GO HERE
you will see the BLOG and the WEBSITE THERE....................
I am getting thousands of visitors to my blog, website and newsletter and only a few hundred
votes? something is wrong w/ that picture! :(


ANOTHER GIMMEEE! $1.00 coupon for RED BARON PIZZA consolation prize
****neva know you could win something GREAT
HERE
TODAYS CODE: XYHNP3D3FP

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie maybe it is because you have to sign up to vote. I don't know how many other people are reluctant to do that, but I don't care to sign up for sites that I dont plan on using frequently.

Esther

herblady said...

Thanks for all of your hard work anjie. It is appreciated.

Freelancebyu.com said...

hey there esther, you are not the ONLY one that said this to me (others by email) but I want to address that here, would it be possible for you & others to set up a GMAIL account just for that type of thing? helping out me .......... and/or others ....... using an email account that you don't want to fill up with things you are not interested in later? just a thought

Freelancebyu.com said...

HERBLADY, thank you! that means more than you know! check out my RANT here and you will see what I mean! :)
http://anjiesworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've went there a few times and tried to vote but it doesn't count my votes. I think it counted the first one though. I'll keep trying in case it will let me vote again. --KH

Anonymous said...

Ok you asked, and I did. The registration was a pretty simple task. There were not any really personal questions. (I hate those that ask how much $ you make and your ethnicity... this one does not do it)

Everyone should do this for Angie!

Esther