Saturday, October 4, 2008

FREE BOOK! OH YEA BABE its a download but a GOOD ONE!


Juliet and Emily are the heroines of my new free eBook, which I've decided to make available, as a thank you gift, to all the fans who have embraced CONFESSIONS OF SUPER MOM and SUPER MOM SAVES THE WORLD.

Jumble Pie
is the story of the elusive nature of friendship, sometimes clinging, other times liberating; a story for any woman who has ever lied to her best friend just to make her feel better - and who has been brave enough to tell the truth, even when it hurts. And of course, it’s a story about the remarkable healing power of pie. GO HERE

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

This sounds wonderful Anjie, Thanks for the link, I love to read too. I will send you some of the books I got from the Elle readers panel. Hugs Marilyn