Friday, October 3, 2008

FABULOUS FREEBIES






FREE TOTE BAG HERE
choice of RED OR GREEN






FREE HOLIDAY RECIPE CARDS w/ BUTTER from WISCONSIN
HERE










Ready Made Magazine 2 years NO COST - 12 issues HERE
this is an ANJIE FAVORITE!

I have about 10 magazines that I LOVE and this is in my top 10 list!
enjoy!
****hurry sometimes these just don't last too long



NEW KRAFT TASTE PANEL! I printed a $1 coupon while I was there under my offers for GRANOLA BARS, hopefully you will get this one , or maybe even one better! I think you can even "be my friend" there~! GO SIGN UP HERE


LACTAID SAMPLE FROM SAMS CLUB
HERE



WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO another $5 off $20 at WALGREENS
GOOD ONLY TODAY & TOMORROW! I just got notified that my GC was loaded back yesterday, so going to see what I need to buy to ROLL OVER my money to a MAIL IN REBATE and use the $5 off $20 with too! YEAAAAAAAAAAA



OMG THIS IS TOOO TOOO COOL! lots of BOOKS ONLINE TO READ (mostly classics with classic authors but OMG) HERE
****thank you NIKKI!
THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE PEANUT BUTTER, I wanted to read JANE EYRE and OMG its there, nothing to download just read away and bookmark your page when you have to leave! More books online: Business, Nations and Countries, How Products are Made, Science, Films, Children's Health, Surgery, Mental Disorders, Illnesses.




QUICKBOOKS SIMPLE START HERE
FREE copy of QuickBooks Simple Start software
*****thanks freelancer, ALLISON!

No comments: