Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CVSSSSSING


CVSSSING!

I went out yesterday to CVS and was VERY HAPPY to find 90% off summer items!
I went to 2 different CVS stores so that I could take advantage of a little variety.

CROCS (knock offs) were 90% off they had men, women and kids crocs, I know everyone loves them (not me) and everyone is wearing them so I thought I would mention this GDA for all
they are 99cents if your store has marked down 90%........... I got Destiny a pair of PINK ONES

HANNAH MONTANA ITEMS ....... notebooks for 29cents and pens for 19cents, I got a STACK of these for the GD for her Stocking at christmas

COVER GIRL FOUNDATION sale priced $5.99
use the B1G1F coupon from last sundays P&G insert
get FULL PRICE refunded in ECB on your register rec't

AMBI products are $6.99 & $7.99
print a $3 coupon HERE
and get $3 ECB making them $1.99 or 99cents each
I was able to do this TWICE on one RECT

PROPEL buy 2 get $4 ECB back

all of the other GREAT ECB items were SOLD OUT so I didn't participate but I did LOOK for the ARNICARE (sept offer) the manager told me that product would be in THURSDAY (after the ECB offer and he would honor it for me if I held on to the paper.....) so I did and will go back! wish me luck.

NEXT CVS I was able to get POWERADE powder that you add to water for 19cents each (reg. $1.99) on the 90% off rack and some folders for Faith with my left over ECB it cost me ZERO to buy everything! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

I love CVSSSSING!

No comments: