CHECK OUT THE COMMENTSfreelancer, ALLISON would like to challenge everyone to another 10 day giveway!
WE HAVE A WINNERHere are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2008-10-21 16:14:06 UTCBEVERLY was the 9th comment......... please contact me ASAP so I can get your prize to you!
below is the orig. post
Yesterday started the 10 day give program for 10 days we give SOMETHING everyday! I KNOW I AM POSTING THIS LATE, I am not even listed YET as a participant on the main page BUT I did GIVE yesterday and if you DIDNT you can "catch up!" just give 2 times today!
IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE 10 DAY GIVEAWAY you are AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN OUR FLBYU CONTEST TOO!
MY #10 DAY WILL BE THE DAY I GIVE SOMETHING TO ONE OF YOU! I will use RANDOM GENERATOR to choose one of the comments on this
COPY AND PASTE the 10 DAY GIVE BUTTON to your blog, myspace, facebook, website etc........ if you have one
IF NOT DONT WORRY YOU CAN STILL DO THE GIVING!
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE so you can come back and post your comments about your GIVING EXPERIENCES!
The purpose behind it is to give people an opportunity to:
- Change the lives of those around you
- Change your own life by better understanding the joy of giving
- Make the world a better place one gift at a time
- Start saving ASAP - it will be a lot easier to give if you have money saved up in advance.
- Fill your wallet up with cash, so you can always dole out some cash if you need to…
- I love giving to strangers, but sometimes they can be freaked out. So, proceed with caution!
- If you think your giving could freak someone out, do it anonymously. This can be very fun. You can almost turn it into a James Bond type challenge not to get caught!
- Plan out your giving in advance, but be ready when a moment of inspiration strikes.