Friday, September 26, 2008

PHOTOS ABSOLUTELY FREE & MORE

LIMITED TIME ONLY TOTALLY FREE 50 PRINTS NO S&H

GO HERE get 50 4x6 prints AND free S&H for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
GO GET UM FREELANCERS!



ANJIE NOTE:
YESTERDAYS SNAIL MAIL : in came several 8x10 enlargements (expired now), a couple of 4x6 prints and 2 - 12x18 prints in the mail yesterday! I am LOVING THEM! yes I had to pay S&H for them , but NOTHING ELSE! 2 of the photos (enlargements) are for CHRISTMAS GIFTS, the others are for a special project I am working on and then a few for personal use, and the 4x6 is for a PHOTO CONTEST if I can find the perfect one to enter it in!

ALSO VALID NOW
25 Free Prints at Rite Aid With this printable coupon....Expires 12/31/08

GET A FREE 12x16 PHOTO POSTER NOW! GREAT OFFER
I got one in the mail and have it ready to frame (s&h is $7.99 for 1)
to give to my FIL for Christmas
it is VERY PROFESSIONAL LOOKING - Kelly thought I bought it~!

FREE 60 prints AND/OR Free Photo Book


ART COW: 10 free 8x8 photo books and 800 free prints. The code for the books is "free10xbooks" and for the prints "free800". YOU DO HAVE TO PAY S&H ON THIS

PHOTOMOMA: FREE 50 4x6 Prints NEW CUSTOMERS you do have to pay S&H on this

SNAPFISH new customer only 20 no cost 4x6 prints HERE

gotta RITZ nearby? get 16 4x6 prints FREE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie
I just want to give you a thumbs up on the Shutterfly deal. I ordered 88 4x6 prints for this deal and received them on Wed.- JUST $3.36!!! I am so bad about getting digitals printed and film developed. This was an inspiration to get some pics of my 85 yr old Mom made to share with her sister. YEAH... Thank you for your dedication for finding and sharing good deals and good things.
Esther K. in SC -a Fellow Frugalite